- To solicit for new businesses from SME and corporate sectors.
- To manage a portfolio of customers from large corporate and middle market segment with objective to maximize return to the Bank and providing excellence service to the customer.
- To cross sell the Bank's products to existing and potential customers.
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting/Economics or professional qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA with 3 years Corporate/Commercial Banking experience in Banking Industry. Knowledge of bond market will be added advantage.
- Diploma holder with Corporate /Commercial Banking will be considered.
- Those with CCP qualification will have an additional advantage.
- Resourceful, assertive, independent and result oriented.
- Possess strong communication, analytical, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Possess own transport and willing to relocate to other states.
Head, Human Resources
Bangkok Bank Berhad
105, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Citizen Only
Fax: 03-2173 7280
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.