- Attend to Maxis visitors, calls from customers, e-mails, faxes etc
- Provide assistance, trouble shoot and resolve problems related to office automation.
- To oversee the scheduling of meeting rooms and ensure smooth running of the Maxis Reception Centre.
- At least a SPM/Certificate/ Diploma holder with a minimum of 2 - 3 years' relevant working experience in customer services or front office with a customer-focused mindset (experience in a business centre environment from the hotel industry would be an advantage)
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and interaction skills with a pleasant personality, well groomed and an eye for details
- Must have the initiative and ability to multi task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Interested candidates to submit resume with photograph