The successful candidate will be exposed and will have hands-on experience on various HR Integrated Services Team (HR IST) functions and programs such as recruitment, compensation, learning and development, workforce tools and programs, and case management. Successful candidate will undergo initial training program and then assigned to take on one or more HR functions up until expertise is developed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or any HR related courses.
- Preferably those with 1st class honors/CGPA of at least 3.5.
- Internship experience in handling any HR related function or role is an advantage.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently.
- Motivated and results-driven individual with initiative.
- Knowledge of a second language (Mandarin/ Cantonese, Japanese, Korean) would be an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in HR a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.