In Malaysia, we are the number one bank in terms of reach, assets, loans, net profit and market cap, as well as leaders in the fast-growing Islamic banking market.
- Possess an Honours Degree or its equivalent in any relevant discipline from a recognised university with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or 2nd Class (Lower Division) At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have previous experience in leading a team of telesales staff in an outbound call centre environment.
- Strong leadership, coaching skills and ability to drive a team of Telesales agents to meet set targets.
- Good aptitude for identifying sales opportunities.
- Has proactive and persuasive selling skills and objection handling skills.
- Possess good fundamentals in customer relationship management skills.
- Possess good aptitude for problem solving.
- Good numerical skills and analytical skills.
- Must be IT savvy and proficient in the use of MS Office applications (MS Words, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Email your application (highlight position applied in subject field) together with your latest resume and recent photograph to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.