In line with our new initiatives, we invite suitably qualified candidates to have a rewarding career with us as:
Senior Executive, Payment System Policy
- Assist in the oversight of payment and settlement systems to ensure the safety and reliability of payment systems in the country, including development of regulatory and prudential framework, surveillance and administration and enforcement of legislations and guidelines issued by the Bank.
- Develop the regulatory and prudential framework for payment systems and payment instruments.
- Undertake the surveillance of payment systems and identify gaps and risks on the major payment systems.
- Make recommendations on risk mitigation to further enhance resilience of payment systems.
- Conduct research, monitor and analyse regulatory developments and trends in the region and globally with the view of ensuring the regulatory framework on the payment systems and instruments are effective to meet the needs of the country.
- Monitor the administration and enforcement of legislations and guidelines issued by the Bank including ensuring timely and efficient processing of applications to operate payment systems and/or issue payment instruments.
- Collaborate with standard setting and industry players to achieve mutually reinforcing and cohesive regulatory framework based on best practices.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Others or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
APPLY ONLINE BELLOW :
Jawatan Kosong Bank Negara Malaysia