Customer Service Officers & Operations Officers
- Responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day office operations of the branch which includes front line supervision and authorisationof banking transactions.
- To support the branch in all matters related to operations/sales/marketing and achievement of the branch deposit targets as defined by the Bank.
- To maintain close relationship with customers, handle and resolve customers’ complaints and problems and consistently probe clients to identify and compromise for a "win-win“ situation and service fulfillment.
- Degree in banking related fields from recogniseduniversities/ colleges.
- Possess excellent customer service skill, pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- At least 3 years working experience in banking operations. Those with branch banking operations experience would be an advantage.
- Resourceful, target oriented, a team player and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have a inclination towards a sales-driven culture.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.