- We are an established Main Board listed company
- Attractive remuneration package for sucessful candidate
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
1) To troubleshoot process problems in the plant.
2) To study and analysis process for continuous improvement.
3) To cordinate with all related departments for new process on new process introduction.
4) To collect all process problems and coordinate with related persons for troubleshooting.
5) To study new product introduction and design a process for new product.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
* Preferably having working experience in manufacturing environment involving process engineering, product engineering program management, R & D activities and QC experience.
* Experience in steel fabrication and knowledge of plastic materials will be added advantage.
* Able to use CAD software (Auto cad or solid work) for machine drawing or JIGS & Fixture drawing.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Interested candidates are invited to forward their application with detailed resume, stating academic qualification, working experience, present and expected salary, with a recent passport sized photograph before 30 October 2010 to:
Human Resources & Administration Department WEIDA INTEGRATED INDUSTRIES SDN BHD No.Lot 109, Jalan Permata 1, Arab Malaysian Industrial Park, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.or alternatively, email to firstname.lastname@example.org